Off Loom Progression Lesson – Peyote Bracelet
A Progression lesson is based on your previous knowledge of techniques from the previous lesson. These prerequisite techniques are listed in case you already know some basic beading and want to progress. Progression lessons are the same in-depth instruction as a starter lesson, but not starting from square one.
- Learn terminology for single drop even count flat peyote bracelet, construction techniques and beading gear.
- Read step by step instructions and bracelet sizing instructions.
- View diagrammatic instructions, simple patterns and pictures of completed bracelets.
- Watch demonstration of thread conditioning, peyote stitch, Sam’s X knot and bracelet finishing.
- Make a bracelet sizing template and a wearable peyote bracelet.
- Explore your creativity through blank bracelet templates, sample patterns, and finished bracelets.
- Sam’s Art Lesson: Achromatic Palette
- Materials needed: The Basic Setup, 4 different colored tubes of 11/o Delicas.
- A digital manual and demonstration video is included.