Off Loom Starter Lesson – Peyote Ring
All Lucas Learns lessons are downloadable and include a manual with diagrammatic and step by step instructions, and also in an instructional video. These lessons give a basis for learning beading: terminology, stitches, specified materials, instructions to build the wearable project, a creativity page to get some ideas, and a mini art lesson.
A Starter lesson includes all the terms, material specifications, techniques, stitch instructions, and project instructions to make a completed piece of beadwork from knowing nothing about beading.
- Learn terminology for single drop even count flat peyote stitch, construction techniques and beading gear.
- Read step by step instructions and ring sizing instructions.
- View diagrammatic instructions, simple patterns and pictures of completed rings.
- Watch demonstration of thread conditioning, peyote stitch, Sam’s X knot and ring finishing.
- Make a ring sizing template and a wearable peyote ring.
- Explore your creativity through blank ring templates, sample patterns, and finished rings.
- Sam’s Art Lesson: Achromatic Palette
- Materials needed: The Basic Setup, 4 different colored tubes of 11/o Delicas.
- A digital manual and demonstration video is included.