Bead Embroidery Starter Lesson – Embroidered House Brooch
All Lucas Learns lessons are downloadable and include a manual with diagrammatic and step by step instructions, and also in an instructional video. These lessons give a basis for learning beading: terminology, stitches, specified materials, instructions to build the wearable project, a creativity page to get some ideas, and a mini art lesson.
A Progression lesson is based on your previous knowledge of techniques from the previous lesson. These prerequisite techniques are listed in case you already know some basic beading and want to progress. Progression lessons are the same in-depth instruction as a starter lesson, but not starting from square one
- Learn terminology for Embroidered House Brooch, construction techniques and beading gear.
- Read step by step instructions.
- View diagrammatic instructions, simple patterns and pictures of completed brooches.
- Watch demonstration of thread conditioning & finishing.
- Make a ring sizing template and a wearable peyote ring.
- A digital manual and demonstration video is included.