WHAT’S IN A LUCAS LEARNS LESSON?
All lessons purchased include a downloadable demonstration video and a digital (PDF) manual covering:
- Terminology: The first section of this manual is a set of terms used in the instructions.
- Materials: The second section is a listing of The Basic Setup of non-consumable materials and the materials you will need for this project (consumables).
- Technique Instructions: The third section is how to make and finish the stitch in both diagrammatic instructions and stepwise instructions.
- Project Instructions: The fourth section is the instructions for making the project.
- Creativity Exercise: The fifth section is a creativity page which includes an interactive opportunity to explore design ideas with this lesson.
- Mini Art and Design Lesson: The sixth and last section is a mini art and design lesson to further your artistic and design knowledge.