HOW THE NEXT WORKSHOPS WORK:
Make unique personal and wearable art. Students in this course will learn a variety of bead embroidery skills. The focus of the course will be to include found objects in beadwork brooches using only glue, beads and string. Students will start at the beginning with an introduction to bead embroidery and basic bezel setting and move into more advanced forms, working around a variety of easy to find objects. Participants will learn how to incorporate multiple bead types into their pieces including Seed Beads, Delicas, Crystals, and bugle beads.
- Title: “Creating a Bezel Set Found Object Brooch” by Maggie Horvath
- Date: November 6th
- Time: 2PM – 5PM EST
- Price of workshop: $85.00
- Price of KIT:$30.00
- Any other materials student will need: Beading Basics kit (Thread, Needles, Mat or Dish and Snips or Scissors)
- If you like prework: We Recommend Bead Embroidery, The House Broach from Lucas Learns for beginners.
- Course Breakdown:
- Registration Ends Oct 2
- Kits Mailed Oct 16
- Introduction and Modules Emailed Nov 5
- Virtual Workshop Nov 6, 2PM – 5PM
- Post Workshop Show and Tell: on Instagram